Read frequently asked questions about our driving lessons in Las Vegas, NV
We are here to help make driving a fun and safe experience for you. Whether you are a low vision driver, a senior driver, or a teen, we have the custom driving instruction course for you. Keep an eye out for online courses that are coming soon!
- How much will I pay for lessons?
Please visit our Pricing page for information on our costs, including our revolutionary Driving Simulator. Click here.
- How do I start?
You must have a learner's permit in the state of NV. If you have that, give us a call to schedule your appointment.
- How do I pay?
Pay online or by cash, check, or credit card in our office prior to your scheduled appointment.
- How many hours are needed for training behind the wheel?
- For students under the age of 18, a minimum of 5 hours behind the wheel is required according to Nevada Law. Students will need to log 50 hours behind the wheel, with 10 of those hours at night time.
- Our 6-hour program (three 6-hour sessions) is great for students with some driving experience.
- Our 12-hour program (six 2-hour sessions) are recommended for those who have little to no experience.
- Can I borrow the school's car to pass the driver's test?
Yes, for a fee, students can use the school's car to pass the driver's test. A minimum of 4 hours of behind the wheel instruction is required prior to using the vehicle.
- Can I use my out-of-state Permit?
Yes as long as its current
- Can you provide service if my DL was suspended or taken away due to an accident or anything traffic-related?
No, you need to contact a traffic school.
- Do I need to have a permit?
- Do you have a manual car or stick shift?
- Can you teach someone who speaks a foreign language?
Yes, if you provide your own translator that can be available at the time of the session.
- Can I do all 3 hrs. in one day?
No, each lesson is 2 hours
- Can I use the car for the DMV test without training?
No, you will need to do a minimum of 4 hours of behind the wheel instruction
- Can I get a class focusing on just 1 or 2 things: Example Parallel Parking, Angle Parking or U turns?
- When Can I Apply for a Learner's Permit?
You can apply for a Learner's permit at the age of 15 1/2.
- When can I start my driving lessons?
Students can start their driving lessons after they have obtained their Learner's Permit. You can apply for this a the age of 15 1/2.
Follow these helpful driving links