Got a Traffic Ticket?
Need a Refresher to help Reduce Insurance Costs?
Course Description: The goal of this course is to provide drivers the tools they need to handle driving emergencies and avoid traffic accidents/to become safe and responsible drivers.
At the end of the course, students will understand:
- Duty as a driver
- Motor vehicle safety
- Traffic signs, signals, and pavement markings
- Speed Laws and signs
- School Zones
- Emergency vehicles
- Proper lane changing
- Proper Passing
- Backing up safety
- Defensive Driving
- City, Country, and Highway Driving
- Hazardous weather condition safety
- Distracted driving
- Effects of Drinking and Driving
- Nevada Demerit Point System
Class Days/Times: Classes are 5 hours and are held upon request